Cosy & comfortable, tastefully renovated alpine-style log cabin in one of Niseko's big growth resort areas, Niseko Village.
- Lifestyle personified! The current owner has uniquely reformed this quaint log cabin into a beloved home that provides a comfortable level of living surrounded by nature, and only a stone's throw from the ski lifts!
- Features include 2 cosy bedrooms and office/additional sleeping space upstairs, with an open-plan living space downstairs including log-burning stove.
- The kitchen has been refurbished into a modern country-style space appointed with 8-seat island, gas cooktop and full oven.
- This quintessential ski-in cabin has a large genkan entrance area divided from the main living area via sliding door, with ample storage for jackets & outerwear, boots& backpacks.
- Dual balconies for enjoying that early morning cuppa, or late afternoon cold one as the sun sets.
- Two car gravel driveway, and ground level enclosed storage for firewood, snow blower, and garden tools.
- Ample backyard area with a beautifully manicured lawn, treated timber deck, and fully raised vegetable garden beds provide an incredible space for maximum enjoyment of Niseko's ever-pleasant 'green season'.
- Nestled on three sides by a beautiful silver birch forest at the end of a quiet side street, the property affords great privacy and calm tranquility year-round.
- Only a 3 minute drive to Niseko Village Hilton and high-speed gondola, and just a short walk to the "Banzai Chairlift".
- Priced at a fraction of other nearby stand-alone chalets in the Niseko Village area. Contact us to secure your slice of idyllic alpine living today!
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.