Fantastic opportunity! Residential log house in one of Niseko's top growth areas.
- Charming log cabin nestled in Niseko's quiet residential Soga neighbourhood.
- Constructed in 1998 of imported Scandinavian timber and materials, the build and insulation quality is excellent, and overall condition of the house is exceptional.
- Features include two cosy bedrooms, comfortably-sized living space, air-conditioning, and a fun fire pole to slide down from the 2nd floor!
- Spacious clean & dry basement area provides ample storage, and is accessible from the inside of the house as well as the exterior.
- Leafy natural surrounds provide a relaxing environment for a holiday getaway, and within a short 5-10 minute drive to Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village, and Annupuri ski lifts, as well as Niseko Town's many quality restaurants.
- Attractive price-point for a buyer seeking to enter the Niseko property market at a conservative level, or savvy investor looking to capitalise on the strong future growth potential.