Setsu Niseko #630Hokkaido / Niseko Area / Hirafu
Hirafu, Kutchan, Hokkaido 044-0081
- 76.12 sqm
- 300m from lifts
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment features a spacious living area and additional tatami room. The apartment is an exquisite balance of modern design and Japanese elegance.
- Setsu Niseko #630 faces the development's courtyards which feature meticulously landscaped tiered gardens, and further conect one with traditional elements of Japanese design
- A spacious living area, and additional Japanese tatami room, combine to make this apartment suitable for families and small groups of travelers alike
- Luxury 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Niseko's newest and largest condominium hotel, Setsu Niseko.
- Generous open plan layout, superbly appointed throughout with fully equipped kitchen and en-suites in each bedroom.
- High-spec fit-out includes hardwood flooring with underfloor heating, air conditioning, beautiful built-in cabinetry, top brand appliances, and wonderful collection of local artwork.
- Setsu Niseko is located in the center of Hirafu's vibrant village, with an array of incredible dining, retail, and leisure services at your fingertips.
- Setsu Niseko delivers a world class selection of hotel amenities including Michelin star restaurant meli melo, famed Tokyo Afuri ramen, delectable sushi from Hokkaido's Sushi Kato, coffee house Baristart, plus more, including Tempura Araki, Luke's Oyster Bar and Chophouse, and Lounge Bar by Park90.
- Additional facilities include natural hot spring onsen, Rikka Spa, fitness gym, yoga studio, kid's club, ski concierge, boutique retails and rental by Rhythm Japan, outdoor courtyard garden space, and 24-hour hotel concierge.
- 1-minute shuttle to Hirafu Gondola directly from Setsu Niseko's dedicated ski concierge, operated by Rhythm Japan.
- Setsu Niseko received the award for 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final, in addition to winning another 5 awards at the Asia Property Awards (Niseko).
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.