Setsu Niseko - 3 Bedroom ApartmentHokkaido / Niseko Area / Hirafu
181-55 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Hokkaido 044-0081
- 3 +
- 141 sqm
- 300m from lifts
Setsu Niseko - An Original Masterpiece Completed Summer 2022
- Finest views of Niseko's iconic Mt Yotei and Mt Annupuri mountains are available in a variety 3 bedroom configurations.
- Apartments range between 141 – 167 sqm with selected units offering a traditional Japanese Tatami room or terrace.
- Every home is completed with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, generous living room and en-suites in every bedroom.
- Every apartment is thoughtfully fitted with timber flooring, under floor and panel heatings, air-conditioning, built-in timber cabinetry, bespoke furniture, top of the line appliances and beautifully complemented with wonderful selections of local artwork throughout.
- Setsu Niseko fulfills the goal to optimise the stunning natural beauty of Niseko's mountainous landscape and add an authentic Japanese sensibility to every suite.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- Situated in the heart of Niseko, Setsu Niseko brings the resort's best restaurants, bars and retail to your doorstep.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym and spa, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, residents bar, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’ or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
- The opening of the development has garnered international media attention, with Bloomberg naming Setsu Niseko as one of "Four New Hotels in Ski Country That Are Worth Their Weight in Snow"- link here.
- Setsu Niseko was conferred the award for 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' across the entire region at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final. Setsu Niseko also won 5 awards at the 2021 Asia Property Awards (Niseko) including 'Best Developer (SC Global Developments)', 'Best Hotel Condo Development', 'Best Hotel Condo Architectural Design', 'Best Hotel Condo Interior Design' and 'Best Hotel Condo Development (Niseko)'.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.