Setsu Niseko - An Original Masterpiece Completed Summer 2022
- Considerately crafted with attention to details, Setsu Niseko's 2 bedroom apartments exude luxury and quality with your utmost comfort in mind.
- Balancing contemporary design with refined traditional Japanese elements, these apartments are the perfect home to welcome you after an exhilarating day on the ski slopes.
- Spaciously designed with stunning views of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri, all 2 bedroom apartments include a tatami room, and range between 92 – 135 sqm.
- Every apartment is thoughtfully fitted with timber flooring, under floor and panel heatings, air-conditioning, built-in timber cabinetry, bespoke furniture and top of the line appliances throughout.
- Apartments range from selected views of Mount Yotei, Mount Annupuri (Ski resort), or Setsu Courtyard.
- Tatami room comes complete with closet and Japanese futons, offering flexibility for families and large groups.
- Click here to view a virtual tour of a mockup of a Two Bedroom Apartment with Tatami Room.
- Situated in the heart of Niseko, Setsu Niseko brings the resort's best restaurants, bars and retail to your doorstep.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness
gym and spa, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, residents bar, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’ or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
- The opening of the development has garnered international media attention, with Bloomberg naming Setsu Niseko as one of "Four New Hotels in Ski Country That Are Worth Their Weight in Snow"- link here.
- Setsu Niseko was conferred the award for 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' across the entire region at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final. Setsu Niseko also won 5 awards at the 2021 Asia Property Awards (Niseko) including 'Best Developer (SC Global Developments)', 'Best Hotel Condo Development', 'Best Hotel Condo Architectural Design', 'Best Hotel Condo Interior Design' and 'Best Hotel Condo Development (Niseko)'.
- Prices from 184 million JPY (tax inclusive)