This large plot of land of nearly 4,000 sqm in Nozawa Onsen town is an extremely rare opportunity to invest in this popular resort located just 2 hours north of Tokyo. Popular as a year-round destination with both international and domestic travelers, this site offers a range of options for the savvy developer.
The land currently houses an old hotel with extra buildings, as detailed below. While these could be used temporarily (staff accommodation etc), the real value sits in the land.
Depending upon the purchased area, it might require permission for any development activities, etc. The agricultural land can be converted depending on the purpose of use.
- Main house
- Built in August 1970
- Two-story wooden structure with iron plate roof
- 1st floor 111.95 sqm
- 2nd floor 84.24 sqm
- Total 196.19 sqm
- Annex: Bathroom
- Built in December 1971
- Reinforced concrete flat roof one-storied house 65.22 sqm
- Built in December 1980
- Reinforced concrete flat roof one-storied house 85.20 sqm
- Built an extension in August 1970
- Two-story wooden structure with galvanized steel roof
- 1st floor 66.29 sqm
- 2nd floor 33.14 sqm
- Total 99.43 sqm