Bargain house in Niseko Town. Priced for a quick sale!
- Two-storey house, built in 1990, is spacious with an open plan living-dining-kitchen, one tatami room, and a bathroom on the ground floor and two additional bedrooms upstairs.
- Situated in Niseko Town, the property enjoys convenient access to restaurants, shops, schools, parks and town hall.
- Corner lot with double road access; snow clearing of both streets are taken care of by Niseko Town.
- Includes a garage for one car, a convenience one enjoys immensely during those snowy days in the winter.
- House exterior is fairing well, whereas the interior will need some love and renovation.
- Ideal for an investor seeking a bargain fixer-upper or redevelop a new house.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.