At the picture-perfect foothills of Hokkaido’s mountains are the Kasara Niseko Village Townhouses.
A small collection of 8 spacious residences, Kasara Niseko Village Townhouses are ideal bases for outdoor adventures. Each has its own heated ski storage and garage, along with three elegant bedrooms, a chic kitchen and convertible dining space. It’s all wrapped up in stylish décor that puts a contemporary spin on classic Japanese heritage townhouses.
Owners and guests are afforded attentive benefits that include concierge services by Niseko Village, making every moment of your stay memorable.
Walking access to Niseko Village ski lifts and nature activity center, the townhouses has all the fundamentals for an ideal holiday home with easy access to the resort facilites, restaurants and shopping.
- Ski-In/Ski-Out – the house is 175m from the resort. Owners can uses the ski locker facilities at Greenleaf Hotel; no more lugging ski gear up and down the hill.
- Premium Architecture – Concrete structure with stylish Japanese themed design. Custom kitchen and bathroom furnishings. Large garage and owners storage area.
- Benefits – Kasara owners enjoy the benefits of owning a property that is managed by YTL. Discounts on hotel dining, Hinode Hills, Greenleaf Hotel and Hilton Niseko Village. Special offers on ski passes and rounds at both Niseko Golf Course (Fukui) and Niseko Village Golf Course.
- Commercial Services – Kasara is within walking distance to restaurants and shopping in the Kominka village.
- PURE Activity Center and Tree Trekking – Great summer location for families. The PURE activity center has some great offerings that include, mini golf, frisbee golf, high ropes tree trekking course.
Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse is a rare and unique opportunity to own a ski-in/ski-out townhouse within the Niseko Village resort.