One of Hirafu Village's prized gems, with protected views that must be seen to be believed!
- Rare chance to secure a prestigious position on Lower Hirafu's cliffside bluff!
- Property retains highly sought-after wide open protected views of spectacular Mt Yotei, and the enchanting Shiribeshi River.
- As a residential site for a single dwelling, these sites are extremely scarce, and the million dollar views available are some of Niseko's most desirable natural assets.
- Property includes a great 2 bedroom house, with lock-up garage, and well-loved by its owners - however the true potential of this site would be unlocked by redevelopment of one of Niseko's finest private trophy residences.
- Existing house is in excellent condition, and readily useable as-is. The original owner was a Japanese architect, who proudly resided in the property, and the unique design features are like nothing else found in Hirafu. The current owner has since added a spacious lock-up garage with direct interior access to the house, additional full bathroom, and laundry/drying room with underfloor heating. Views from the living room and master bedroom are simply spectacular!
- Existing house registered size = 76.89 sqm (+ added garage/bathroom/laundry/dry room area).
- For redevelopment, current building regulations allow for;
- Coverage ratio: maximum 50%
- Floor area ratio: maximum 200%
- Height: maximum 13 meters
- The next 5-10 years will be one of the most exciting periods in Niseko's history, and as view protection becomes harder and harder to secure, significant capital appreciation of any property holding this extraordinary feature is assured.
- For an elite lifestyle investor seeking one of Niseko's ultimate residential addresses, this one can't be missed!
Contact Niseko Real Estate to learn more.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.