Expansive development-ready acreage, a stone's throw from Hanazono's immensely popular Park Hyatt and thriving mountain resort.
- Sizable development land located in Niseko's most rapidly growing resort area, Hanazono.
- With a total land size of approximately 6.4 hectares, this site stretches provides a rare and exceptional canvas to create an exciting new resort development.
- From its elevated position, all areas of the property retain wide open panoramic protected views of Mt. Yotei's breathtaking peak, along with Mt. Annupuri (Hanazono ski slopes), Mt. Weiss (future ski resort development), and the ever-impressive Mt. Iwaonupuri.
- Development Approval has already been secured for a large scale villa development, providing a new owner with an efficient means to transition immediately into development infrastructural works.
- This rare piece of property harbours great potential to be developed into the epicentre of hospitality and luxury accommodation within the Hanazono landscape. It will furthermore compliment Park Hyatt's portfolio and the yet to be completed Capella Niseko due to its highly convenient and strategic location.
- Route 58 provides fast and direct access to Kutchan Town, and the Hanazono Resort area, and ensures premium commercial exposure to passing traffic on this main thoroughfare.
- Close proximity to other prestigious villa and resort projects including Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono, Capella Niseko, Kaba Niseko, Odin Hills, Hana Ridge, and Hana Creek - with other luxury properties and resorts certain to follow in the Hanazono area over the next 5-10 years.
- Having pre-secured Development Approval provides a significant value add-on, and facilitates a literal 'turnkey' investment opportunity to pass along to an elite level developer with a vision to create a sublime residential & commercial resort in one of the best locations Niseko has to offer!
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.