Niseko Realty are pleased to be able to offer this beautiful brand new ski in ski out two-story self contained chalet on Iwatake ski field with stunning forest on one side and ski runs on the frontal side of the property. Iwatake one of Hakuba’s most popular ski fields boasting views out over the Hakuba Valley.
The ski field has a good mix of beginner runs along with some great intermediate and advanced skiing and snowboarding. In the summer months, Iwatake is also Hakuba’s home to downhill mountain biking – literally a stone's throw from the front door of Iwatake chalet. Built in 2019 the chalet is a 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathroom property with a modern feel to it. Features within the property are:
- Modern open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with picture perfect views out over Iwatake snow field.
- Underfloor heating
- 60 inch LED TV with Netflix and broadband WiFi
- Large teak balcony with picturesque views
- Large modern western kitchen with all the amenities including a full-sized oven
- Bathrooms have underfloor heating for toasty feet and feature floor to ceiling tiles throughout
- Fully air-conditioned in the summer months
- All beds split King size
- L-shape Italian leather sofa comfortably seats 6 as does the handmade solid wood dining table
- Living feature fireplace to complete the cozy winter vibe
Hakuba Brew Pub with its famous 20 tap wall full of craft beer and delicious homemade food is located within a minute walk of Iwatake chalet.
The chalet is managed by Hakuba Holiday, giving guests a full service experience from initial contact through to departure including pick up and drop off service from Hakuba bus or train stations, regular supermarket shuttles, bilingual support 24/7, luggage storage and forwarding and our other concierge services. With 13 years of hospitality experience in Hakuba, the team at Hakuba Holiday will make sure your asset is well maintained thus maximizing the returns.
Contact Niseko Realty now to discuss owning the property.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.