Central Upper Hirafu LodgeHokkaido / Niseko Area / Hirafu
Lodge Koropokkuru, Aza Yamada, Kutchan, Hokkaido 044-0081
- 10 +
- 10 +
- 1,670.87 sqm
- 1,598.99 sqm
- 200m from lifts
Huge opportunity for a popular Upper Hirafu lodge - excellent central location with strong redevelopment potential!
- The centre of the centre. This lodge is in the very heart of Asia's No. 1 ski resort, perfectly located for the full Niseko experience.
- Rare opportunity! Upper Hirafu land has been like gold dust in recent years, with demand far outpacing supply.
- World class ski slopes, restaurants, retail, onsen, spas all within easy walking distance.
- Strong redevelopment potential for both commercial and residential focus.
- Beautiful ski resort views available from a future build, in particular with the Grand Hirafu slopes lit up for night skiing
- Existing buildings suitable for immediate usage (suggest lodge operation or staff accommodation), whilst redevelopment plans are finalised.
Individual building sizes:
Building 1 : 943.7 sqm
Building 2 : 483.72 sqm
Building 3 : 243.45 sqm
Upper Hirafu's building regulations:
Max Height : 22 meters
Coverage Ratio : 40%
Floor Area Ratio : 300%
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.