Expansive land in the foothills of Hanazono, an area primed for future growth
- Nestled in the sheltered foothills between the Hanazono ski resort and Kutchan town, this large land plot is primed for development.
- Excellent access to both the ski resort (7 minutes) and Kutchan town (3 minutes) for all commercial conveniences and easy transport access.
- Location next to the Kutchan exit of the planned National Highway, and nearby the Shinkansen station ensures this location will enjoy sublime accessibility in future.
- Views of the upper slopes of the iconic Mt. Yotei available from a future build.
- Large-scale infrastructure investments made in Hanazono resort continue to open up more skiable terrain nearby.
- Land suited to mix of commercial and / or residential development.
- Nearby high-end developments including the Park Hyatt in Hanazono, Somoza and Kaba Niseko have marked this out as one of the hottest locations in the current market
- Peaceful, natural surrounds including mature forest, and a pristine creek, flowing behind the site.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.