- Comfortable 2 bedroom log cottage on a pretty block, with wonderful sunny southern aspect and mountain views.
- Building is currently resided in by the seller, is well maintained and in good condition. Various renovations have been completed, and the property is a very livable home as-is!
- Predominantly flat land plot ensures ease of future redevelopment.
- Convenient location - only a short few minutes' drive from Hirafu Village and ski lifts in one direction, and Kutchan Town in the other direction.
- Open plan living, dining, and kitchen on the ground floor, including a wonderful log-burning stove, with 2 bedrooms upstairs.
- Property includes a separate stand-alone workshop/shed that includes an insulated studio/office space.
- Recent years have seen this neighbourhood's land prices appreciate steadily, with some of Niseko's most iconic high-end residences being built in the immediate surrounds.
- Terrific entry-level price-point for the investor seeking a personal ski resort getaway to enjoy, and lock-up whilst out of town. Alternatively, the property can be easily leased to a couple of small family during the short/mid-term, while redevelopment plans for a future modern residence are formulated.
View this listing on the agent's site or use the contact buttons at the top of this page to get in touch with the agent directly.