Niseko Kondo is hot!
Good size and well located plots in this Kondo area are in high demand. Located just 30 metres up and off from Route 66, Plot 741-210 is visible from the main road, yet tucked back and off a newly paved and quiet side-road.
As such this site is easily accessible even during the heaviest of snow conditions and thus perfect for a number of different usages.
Ideal size and location for:
- Family / holiday home
- Commercial operation (shop, cafe, restaurant etc.)
- Rental accommodation business
- Land bank
Occupying 200 tsubo (662s qm) of flat land with a mix of mature and young trees, the size allows for a large house or structure to be built with plenty of space remaining for a generous garden.
With borders open as of Oct 11th, this block is anticipated to sell quickly.
- 5 minutes to Niseko Town / Makkari Village
- 15 minutes to Moiwa / Annupuri / Niseko Village / Hirafu
- 20 minutes to Hanazono / Kutchan (future Shinkansen station)
- 20 minutes to Rusutsu Resort (ski fields and golf courses)
- 30 minutes to Lake Toya
Other Key Features:
- Newly paved access road
- Fibre internet access
- Located outside the City Planning Zone (ideal for house build or rental accommodation)
- Safe & accessible location